Last reviewed: 17 May 2021
We gather two types of data about our users: personal information and tracking information.
Personal information is provided by users who have purchased a “Cryptocurrency Postage stamp” issued by Her Majesty’s Government of Gibraltar and the Gibraltar Philatelic Bureau for the purposes of registering the buyer’s right of first refusal to purchase an “NFT Pack” from the Gibraltar Genesis Collection on the AtomicHub’s platform and for the purposes of whitelisting the buyers cryptocurrency wallet to facilitate this process.
Personal information gathered in connection with the above purposes may include full name and e-mail address (“Personal Data”).
Tracking information is automatically collected about all visitors to the nifty.gi Site. This information consists of both individual and aggregated tracking information and is automatically gathered using “cookies.” A cookie is a small data file containing information, such as a user’s login name, that is written to the user’s hard drive by a web server and used to track the pages visited.
• enhance site performance and facilitate certain site features;
• in future, we may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We may also employ technology that is commonly referred to as “action tags” (also known as “web beacons,” “scripts” or “one pixel .gif files”) to measure the effectiveness of our advertisements.
Use of Information
Coinsilium uses the personal information and tracking information obtained from you on the following terms:
1. Use of your Personal Data. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
I. provide the services you request;
II. send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided;
III. send you administrative e-mail notifications;
IV. whitelist of your cryptowallet for the purchase of the NFT Pack from the Gibraltar Genesis Collection.
a. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with the services that we offer you and to conduct quality assurance testing..
c. Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent. We do not sell your Personal Data.
4. Gibraltar Genesis Collection NFT transaction. For conducting Gibraltar Genesis Collection NFT transactions we use third-party marketplaces, such as AtomicHub’s platform; your interactions with them and/or any other third-party are governed by the applicable laws and privacy policies.
5. Data Access and Control. You can request to view access, port, correct, or delete your personal data by emailing email@example.com:
a. Data Access. You can access your Personal Data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Data and including "Please send me a copy of my Personal Data" in the subject line.
b. Data Portability. You can request a copy of your Personal Data by contacting us by emailing email@example.com and including "Please send me my Personal Data" in the subject line. Coinsilium will verify your ability to access that email, then send you a digital export of the data we hold that is associated with your email address.
c. Data Erasure. You may request that Coinsilium delete your personal data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and including "Please delete my Personal Data" in the subject line. Coinsilium will verify your ability to access that email, then delete the Personal Data associated with your email address.
d. Data Correction. You can request us to modify your Personal Data by emailing email@example.com and including "Please correct my Personal Data" in the subject line.
We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 7 days, but in all events within 28 days of our receipt of the request.
7. Data Protection. We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
8. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Coinsilium and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Questions; Contacting Coinsilium. To confirm that Coinsilium is processing your personal data, or to access, update or correct the personal data Coinsilium holds about you, or to obtain a copy to reuse for your own purposes, or If you want your personal data erased, or you want to otherwise restrict Coinsilium’s processing of personal data, or to lodge a complaint, please send an e-mail to email@example.com